Customer Service Specialist
San Antonio, TX
Chase, a leading provider of diverse financial services worldwide, is actively seeking Customer Service Specialists.
As part of our Customer Service group, you will provide exceptional customer service to our retail and credit card customers with a broad array of products and services.
• A variety of healthcare insurance plans, ranging from medical, dental and vision
• Life and accident insurance
• Disability insurance
• Paid vacation, sick, personal, and bank holidays
• Before-tax spending accounts
• Group legal services
• Free checking with direct deposit
• Discounts on auto and mortgage loans
• Tuition assistance with Ashford University
• 401(k) savings plan, retirement plan, and employee stock purchase options.
• Employee programs such as maternity and paternity leave; back-up child care services; flexible work options; matching gifts; discounts on banking services; electronics; arts and entertainment; fitness programs; travel; and more.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of customer interaction or customer support experience strongly preferred, either by phone or face to face.
• Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction required.
• Must be able to adapt to different scenarios in a fast-paced environment with the ability to focus on details.
• Must be a flexible problem-solver who enjoys helping customers resolve their questions and concerns.
• Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation, and instant messenger tools.
• Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
• Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs.
• Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations.
• Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building.
• Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely.
• Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening.
• Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
• Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively.
• Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency.
• Conduct research as needed.
• Abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures.
• Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Work schedules will vary. You must be willing to work schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and weekends.
Working at Chase means making a real difference every day for your customers, your community, and yourself. How? By putting others first, doing what’s right, and creating solutions that make lives better. Build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what’s next for you and for us. Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.