Retail Customer Service Specialist
San Antonio, TX
JP Morgan Chase is now hiring a Retail Customer Service Specialist.
As part of the Retail Customer Service group, you will:
• Provide exceptional customer service to Chase check and savings account customers.
• Take inbound calls from customers, including balance inquiries, funds transfers, stop payments, fee inquiries, and claims.
• Be well-versed in our products and services in order to answer customers’ questions; help them with problems; manage complaints; and drive customer satisfaction and likelihood to recommend Chase to others.
Here at Chase we provide a professional and fun environment for employees so they can focus on providing great service to our customers. As part of a diverse and dynamic team, you will receive ongoing training and development to enrich your skills and build a career at Chase. Formal paid training will take place dependent on the training requirements for the position. Days and times of the training may vary. Specific information will be provided by our recruiter.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of customer interaction or customer support experience is strongly preferred, either by phone or face to face.
• Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction.
• Proficiency with basic computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment is strongly preferred.
• Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
• Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools.
• Take ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs.
• Resolve conflicts and manage customer expectations.
• Determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions through relationship building.
• Document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely.
• Engage in interactive dialogue with customers through active listening.
• Approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
• Make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively.
• Effectively prioritize work to ensure efficiency.
• Conduct research as needed.
• Abide by all applicable regulatory and department practices and procedures.
• Effective verbal and written communication with both external and internal customers.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Work schedules will vary. You must be willing to work schedules during our operating hours, which include evenings and weekends.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.